AFTERNOON SESSION TIMELINE DEPENDANT ON ENDING OF MORNING SESSION AND CHECK IN OF ALL PRE-REGISTERED DRIVERS, so it is flexible, but don’t be late
11AM: Suggested arrival time
Registration & Tech open at end of AM session
Novice walk-through conducted by an instructor when time permits
~12:15-12:45PM: Driver’s meeting: 12:15PM -12:45PM?
~12:30-1:00PM: First car off (time not guaranteed)
Registration & Tech close before start of driver meeting.
For the afternoon event (register for the separate event): registration and tech reopen ~1 hour before last morning heat ends. We will usually break for lunch for 45 mins after last car, then drivers’ meeting. First PM car off after driver meeting
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
Pre-register here on myautoevents.com for $35. Walk-ups are accepted at the afternoon sessions of double-header events for a fee of $45, but pre-registration is recommended to secure a spot. Registration and tech will remain open until the beginning of the first heat. We plan to give each entrant four (4) runs. Ladies class will run in the heat following their corresponding Open Class. The run order will be THE SAME for AM and PM groups.
Pre-register on motorsportsreg.com for $35.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license and your SCCA membership card
- If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $15 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- You must display numbers/class identification on both sides of your vehicle; you may provide your own (must adhere to SCCA Solo® Rulebook) or use the paper ones supplied at registration
- Speed is limited to 5 MPH in the pits and the surrounding areas
- No tire warm ups will be permitted
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- You are strongly advised to drive slowly/conservatively on public roads surrounding the event