ARRIVE ON TIME! Call a friend or organizer if you have an emergency. We must have time to finalize registration before the runs start and can not take very late entrants, even if you have pre-registered.
6:30AM: meet to start set-up
7:30AM: registration opens
7:45AM: Tech opens
8:30AM: course open for walking
8:45AM: registration and tech closes, novice walk through starts
9:15AM: cars to grid
9:30AM: drivers meeting
9:45AM: worker assignments
10AM: first car off
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
Entries will be limited to 150, pre-registered and walk-ups combined. If pre-registration does not fill up to 150, walk-ups will be accepted, but there is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a spot. IN ORDER TO SECURE A SLOT, REGISTER ONLINE NOW [REGISTRATION LINK NOT YET ACTIVE]. We plan to give each entrant four (4) runs. Ladies class will run in the heat following their corresponding Open Class.
Pre-register on motorsportsreg.com for $35, or pay $45 as walk-up entrant. Walk-ups are welcome (but you are encouraged to use the online registration).
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license and your SCCA membership card
- If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $15 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- You must display numbers/class identification on both sides of your vehicle; you may provide your own (must adhere to SCCA Solo® Rulebook) or use the paper ones supplied at registration
- Speed is limited to 5 MPH in the pits and the surrounding areas
- No tire warm ups will be permitted
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- You are strongly advised to drive slowly/conservatively on public roads surrounding the event