7:30am: Suggested arrival time
8:00am: Registration & Tech opens
9:10am: Registration & Tech close
9:15am: Driver’s meeting and drive through
10:00am: First car off
Learn the ins-and-outs of rallycross! Susquehanna Region is happy to host a rallycross school on Saturday, April 16 at the Farm Show Elmerton Lot. The school is an introduction to driving on a low-friction surface in a competition environment. Discussion of car prep, rules, and techniques will be followed with driving instruction and practice. A full course may be included if time allows. Bring a chair and be prepared for a day outside! The school costs $50 if you pre-register and $60 to walk up, but only 20 students will be allowed for the school. Make sure to pre-register on motorsportreg.com!
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license
- You must be an SCCA member; If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $15 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- Cars must have a hard top
- Snell 2000 or better helmets are required
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- All entrants are required to work; when one group runs the other group works.