ARRIVE ON TIME! Call a friend or organizer if you have an emergency. We must have time to finalize registration before the runs start and can not take very late entrants, even if you have pre-registered.
6:30-7AM: Suggested arrival time
6:30AM: Course open for walking
7:00AM: Tech opens
7:20AM: Registration opens
7:45AM: Novice Walk Through at the start line
8:15AM: Driver’s meeting
8:30AM: First car off
For the afternoon event (register for the separate event): registration and tech reopen ~1 hour before last morning heat ends. We will usually break for lunch for 45mins after last car, then drivers’ meeting. First PM car off after driver meeting
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
Only online pre-registration will be accepted for the morning event of this double-header. NO WALK-UPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. We plan to give each entrant four (4) runs. Ladies class will run in the heat following their corresponding Open Class. The run order will be THE SAME for AM and PM groups.
Pre-register on myautoevents.com for $35.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license and your SCCA membership card
- If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $10 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- You must display numbers/class identification on both sides of your vehicle; you may provide your own (must adhere to SCCA Solo® Rulebook) or use the paper ones supplied at registration
- Speed is limited to 5 MPH in the pits and the surrounding areas
- No tire warm ups will be permitted
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- You are strongly advised to drive slowly/conservatively on public roads surrounding the event