7:30am: Suggested arrival time
8:00am: Registration & Tech opens
9:10am: Registration & Tech close
9:15am: Driver’s meeting and drive through
10:00am: First car off
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
We will accept a maximum of 40 entries. We plan to give each entrant eight runs. Scoring will be based on total time for all runs plus penalties. There will be a maximum of two entries per car per run group. We will run two sessions of competition, a morning session and an afternoon session with course changes between sessions. Entry fees will be $40 for those preregistering on Myautoevents.com and $50 for those registering at the event. Registration and tech will be open until 9:10am.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license
- You must be an SCCA member; If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $10 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- Cars must have a hard top
- Snell 2000 or better helmets are required
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- All entrants are required to work; when one group runs the other group works.