What do I need to bring with me to an event?

To run you need a valid driver’s license and an appropriate helmet. However, the Susquehanna Region does have a few loaner helmets at events so you don’t have to go out and buy a new helmet before you’ve tried rallycross out. Some other things that are recommended are a tire pressure gauge, appropriate clothes, sun block, plenty of water, etc. and your will to have fun. If you don’t have your own magnetic or vinyl numbers on your car, make sure to bring painters tape so you can affix the provided numbers to your vehicle.

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
Wanna know what's going on with Susqhuehanna Region SCCA? We've got you covered. Sign up below and we'll send updates straight to your inbox.