July 26, 2018
Meeting was brought to order @ 19:32 by Kristen Poole. Prior minutes approved as posted.
RE Report — Kristen Poole
- Membership Report: We are at 696 members as of today, up 25 from last month.
- Lisa Leathery is Interim Chair for a newly formed Road Rally Committee.
- Lisa Leathery will also be Interim Chair of a newly formed Cars & Coffee Committee.
- We are looking for help in both of these committees; reach out if interested
- Treasures report by Alan Lesher: AX, RX, membership & sponsorship income, distribution, and YTD figures were reviewed.
- Program Reports
- AX report by Chris Brown:
- Event recap – July 8 & 22 events were reviewed and timing issues discussed
- Event recap – July 1 school.
- Survey results were reviewed.
- All went well and participation was high.
- RX report by John Roscinski:
- The next RX event is scheduled for August 18, 2018
- TNiA Grant for Timing Equipment
- A motion was approved for $4200 for the purchase of Race America timing equipment including 2500 TNiA grant
- Bryan Roper to finalize purchase before August meeting
- AX report by Chris Brown:
- Club Communication
- Social Media & Web report by Doug Austin: The Facebook group continues to grow. We are currently at 1025 members.
- Squeal Report by Melissa Mauro: Open and click rates are good.
- Special Committee Reports
- Venue Committee Update (Chair, Chris Brown): There are upcoming meetings and continual contact with a few different potential venue locations. More information will be coming.
- Street Survival (Chair, Melissa Mauro): Street Survival is being scheduled for November 3rd. Melissa is to provide cost/scholarship breakdown to the board via email. Kristen to sign contract with venue.
- Woman’s Development (Lead, Melissa Mauro): Tabled until the 2019 season.
- North Eastern Division Mini Conference (Co-chairs, Kristen Poole & Melissa Mauro): General status was discussed; planning will kick into high gear in the next couple of months. We are actively looking for people to help plan this event.
- Truck Committee:
- New truck is getting vinyl graphics installed
- The old truck has not been sold; Markus to reach out to Bill Bickle before August meeting
- TAG system is for sale; Bryan Roper to reach out to BMR region before August meeting
- Road Rally (Lisa Leathery): No update for July.
- Cars and Coffee (Lisa Leathery):
- Event is scheduled for 8/25 at the Radisson.
- Kristen has secured insurance coverage for the event
- Banking Changes: Kristen and Alan working to finalize the last bit of paperwork for the bank account changes. Expect completion before August meeting.
- No new business was discussed.
Motion to Dismiss @ 20:39 seconded and accepted.
Respectfully submitted — Brian Holmes, Secretary