Due to the excessive amount of rain from Tropical Storm Cindy, we did not feel that our divisional rallycross event scheduled for June 24th would be safe or enjoyable for the competitors. This divisional event has been tentatively postponed to our next event scheduled July 15th, pending approval. If you were registered for this event but are unable to attend July 15th, please log in to MotorsportReg to cancel your registration.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
John Roscinski, RX Chair &
The Susquehanna SCCA RX team