Susquehanna Region SCCA autocross events typically begin toward the end of March each year and run through October. We average between 10 and 13 events. You’ll find details about all scheduled autocross events — as well as links to register — in the events listings below.
- 6:30AM: meet to start set-up
- 7:45AM: registration and tech open
- 8:30AM: course open for walking; novice walk through starts
- 8:45AM: registration and tech close
- 9:00AM: first heat cars to grid
- 9:15AM: drivers meeting
- 9:30AM: worker assignments
- 9:45AM: first car off
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
Entries will be limited to 80, pre-registered and walk-ups combined. If pre-registration does not fill up to 80, walk-ups will be accepted, but there is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a spot. IN ORDER TO SECURE A SLOT, REGISTER ONLINE NOW. We plan to give each entrant eight (8) runs. Pre-register on for $80, or pay $90 as walk-up entrant.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license at registration
- If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $15 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- You must display numbers/class identification on both sides of your vehicle; you must provide your own (must adhere to SCCA Solo® Rulebook)
- Speed is limited to 5 MPH in the pits and the surrounding areas
- No tire warm ups will be permitted
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- You are strongly advised to drive slowly/conservatively on public roads surrounding the event
Pre-registration: Melissa Mauro
Registering for Events
Online registration is available for all autocross and rallycross events. Simply click on the event of your choosing and click “Register Now” to visit MotorsportReg.com and register for individual events.