Susquehanna Region SCCA rallycross events typically begin in April and run into October. We average four or five rallycross per season. You’ll find details about all scheduled rallycross events — as well as links to register — in the events listings below.
This is a RAIN DATE! It will only be held if one of the 4 scheduled 2017 rallycross events gets rained out.
7:30am: Suggested arrival time
8:00am: Registration & Tech opens
9:10am: Registration & Tech close
9:15am: Driver’s meeting and drive through
10:00am: First car off
REGISTRATION & HEAT DETAILS
We will accept a maximum of 40 entries. We plan to give each entrant eight runs. Scoring will be based on total time for all runs plus penalties. There will be a maximum of two entries per car per run group. We will run two sessions of competition, a morning session and an afternoon session with course changes between sessions. Entry fees will be $45 for those preregistering on MotorsportsReg.com[EVENT REGISTRATION NOT YET OPEN] and $55 for those registering at the event. Registration and tech will be open until 9:10am.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- You must show your valid driver’s license
- You must be an SCCA member; If you are not an SCCA member, you will be required to buy a $10 Weekend Membership
- All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver
- Cars must have a hard top
- Snell 2000 or better helmets are required
- Your car must pass our technical inspection in order to compete
- All entrants are required to work; when one group runs the other group works.
Registering for Events
Online registration is available for all autocross and rallycross events. Simply click on the event of your choosing and click “Register Now” to visit MotorsportReg.com and register for individual events.